Ladies, if your belt kept you out of the convent in Sound of Music, you may still be able to wear the habit in Sister Act. This show, popular in regional theatres across the country, requires a bright frontal mix with a side of sass. A great show for white and non-white actors alike, your chances of booking it increase if you can just let it all go and have fun in the room. Good luck!
1. River Deep, Mountain High, Tina Turner
2. We Are Family, Sister Sledge
3. Don't Take Much, The Life
4. White Boys, Hair
5. Lost in the Wilderness, Children of Eden
6. Growing Up Catholic, Nunsense (for Rev. Mother)
7. I Will Follow Him, Little Peggy March
8. Patterns, Baby (for Rev. Mother)
9. You Can't Get to Heaven, The Life
10. I'm Here, Color Purple
Do not make typing personal. I repeat, DO NOT make typing personal.
This is a tough category for so many of us, yet absolutely necessary to be competitive today.
You've been in rehearsals for weeks, and there's only one thing separating you from the thrilling applause of a live audience: the put-in rehearsal.