Choose something with spunk, character, and a bright pop sensibility. This is a show about distinct individuals, so bring your specific addition to the party, versus coming in as "generic Newsie #7."
1. "Out There" Hunchback of Notre Dame
2. "Proud of Your Boy," Aladdin
3. "Astonishing," Little Women
4. "Fly, Fly Away," Catch Me If You Can
5. "When I Drive," Bonnie and Clyde
6. "Pulled," The Addams Family
7. "So Much Better," Legally Blonde
8. "Go the Distance," Hercules
9. "A Little Bit Less Than," It Shoulda Been You
I feel like no one ever does this WONDERFUL, UNDER-RATED show. If you're discovering it for the first time, you're in for a treat!
I used to think that every person pursuing a musical theatre career should be required to swing. Like a theatrical version of compulsory military duty.
Do not make typing personal. I repeat, DO NOT make typing personal.